Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years

It was another quite New Years. We stayed in and watched videos, then watched bowl games all day on New Years Day.
My New Years Resolution is to get healthy and be active.
Kirk, what is your resolution?
My Resolution is to eat less and exorcise...KD
I have spent the beginning of the New Year setting up our blog to keep in touch with all of our friends and family. I have added the weather for all of our friends and family that are out of state, since I am always complaining about being cold. I have also added a counter that counts down to our Anniversary Cruise. We can not wait to join everyone on the Southern Caribbean Cruise! Kirk snubbing is my favorite picture from our last cruise. Let us know if you want to join us and Kirk will send you the information.
We love and miss all of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment