Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kirk is a Loser




I call Kirk Mr. Health now! He is walking 5 miles a day and does the elliptical at least 3 times a week for 20 minutes. I am still at 5 minutes on the elliptical because of my knees (I sound like my mom).
We are eating healthy by adding more fruits and veggies to our diet. Kirk is also watching portion sizes. He only drinks Diet Pepsi on the weekends.
The picture on the left was taken the end of January when we were in Florida. The picture on the right was just this morning. Kirk saw the Florida picture and said he looked pregnant. Then when he put that same shirt on this morning he could feel the difference. I just had to take a picture.
He is feeling and looking gooood!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Kirk. I just started weight watchers. Hope I can do as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We are so excited to hear this. Gordon was just told by the doctor that he has high cholesterol but he doesn't seem to be taking it very seriously. Maybe that is because I am. Anyway, it is great to see the difference and we love you both. Keep it up Kirk, you ROCK! We miss you both tons,,,,,,,,,,Ruth PS. I am very depressed that summer is coming. I can't seem to find good bowling partners.....Ruth

    ReplyDelete