Saturday, December 27, 2008

Home for the Holidays

I have been sick ever since we babysat Matthew and Logan on the weekend before Christmas. So our Christmas consisted of watching videos. I was so sick I never made it to the store, so we tried on Christmas Eve to go shopping but nothing was open at 6pm. Walmart was even closed. I thought they never close. We did find Famous Dave's open for dinner. My dinner lasted me for the next day as lunch and dinner. We tried to find a store again on Christmas day but to no prevail. Everything was close, even McDonalds. So we had egg mcmuffins from Quick Trip. YUK!!!
The Video store is open for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We became best friends with the poor kids who had to work the holidays. Good thing for food storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment